The Omeka Team offers fully managed, isolated hosting, which includes installation and updating of the core software and any themes or plugins developed by the Omeka Team, and direct technical support.
Hosting companies which use Installatron should offer a one-click install of Omeka Classic.
Below are also a few suggestions for low-cost shared web hosts that offer the server environment required for Omeka.
- Reclaim Hosting: https://reclaimhosting.com/ offers one-click Omeka and Omeka S installations, with support for other open-source software platforms.
Others follow in alphabetical order:
- Academic AMIs on Amazon: http://academicami.org/
- AcuGIS: http://www.acugis.com/
- Cultural Hosting: https://culturalhosting.com a bilingual (Spanish and English) hosting company for cultural heritage organizations, based in Spain.
- Dotblock: http://www.dotblock.com/
- DreamHost: http://dreamhost.com/
- HostGator: http://hostgator.com
- Jumpbox: http://www.jumpbox.com/app/omeka
- Reclaim Hosting: https://reclaimhosting.com
- RexaHost: http://hexahost.com
- Softaculous AMPPS http://www.ampps.com/
- TMD Hosting https://www.tmdhosting.com
- Webfaction http://webfaction.com/
- Webuzo http://webuzo.com/apps/educational/Omeka has a virtual appliance to run Omeka.