This list is generated by Omeka users. Please add your Omeka-powered site via this form, and we will update this page.
- A Century of Black Mormons is a digital history database designed to document and recover what was lost—the identities and voices of black Mormons during the faith’s first one hundred years (1830 to 1930). J. Willard Marriott Library, University of Utah.
- Ecological Awareness in Chinese Contemporary Art aims to provide a comprehensive understanding of the “ecological turn” in Chinese contemporary art since the early 1990s. Yang Jing, University of Jyväskylä.
- Fighting Words. Explore rare books from the Revolutionary War Era in a multimedia exhibit. Exhibit adapted and developed for Omeka S by Alison Elbrader and Anna Neatrour. J. Willard Marriott Library, University of Utah.
- Glen Canyon. THe History of Glen Canyon and the Glen Canyon Damn. J. Willard Marriott Library, University of Utah.
- Hotel Utah. The history of the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. J. Willard Marriott Library, University of Utah.
- Isa Asp. Archive of letters and manuscripts of the Finnish poet Isa Asp. Open Science Centre, University of Jyväskylä, Finland.
- Modules: CSV Import, Custom Vocab
- Additional vocabularies: GND, Biographic Ontolgy (bio), Relationship (rel)
- J. Willard Marriott Library Exhibits, University of Utah.
- Journey to the Sea Ranch, 1962-1970. Environmental Design Archives (EDA) at the University of California, Berkeley; Architectural Archives of the University of Pennsylvania; Agile Humanities.
- Memorias de la Patagonia Austral. En el año 2010 se crea el proyecto Archivo Memorias de la Patagonia Austral que comienza a reubicar y organizar conjuntos de documentos a partir de la digitalización y el específico tratamiento de los mismos para su puesta en consulta pública. El archivo cuenta con material documental de la primera mitad del siglo XX de las localidades de la región sur patagónica, a fin de materializar su disponibilidad para uso en el ámbito académico, en el sistema educativo y en la comunidad en general. La construcción del mismo se lleva a cabo a través del trabajo colaborativo del que participan Museos y Archivos Municipales. Gustavo Navarro - Creator Universidad Nacional de la Patagonia Austral. Unidad Académica San Julián and team.
- Modules: Collecting, CSV Import, Custom Vocab, D, Derivative Images, File SideLoad, IIIF Server, Mapping, Metadata Browser, Reference, Value Suggest
- Miss Pink’s Wildflowers: From the Olive Pink Collection showcases a selection of the unique watercolour and pencil sketches of Central Australia arid lands’ flora by Olive Pink (1884-1975). University of Tasmania Library’s Special and Rare Collections.
- Mitsugi M. Kasai Memorial Japanese American Archive. The story told by this archive begins with the arrival of the first Japanese immigrants who came here to work in the railroad, mining, and agricultural industries. Included are records, photographs, journals, oral histories, and films from their settlement. Salt Lake City’s Japantown, the 442nd Regimental Combat Team and other U. S. military involvement, relocation to internment camps, and the establishment of Japanese Buddhist and Christian churches are included in the archive. Exhibit developed by Anna Neatrour and Rachel Wittmann, based on collection descriptions and finding aids developed by Marriott Library Special Collections, University of Utah, and promotional materials for the Utah Nippo developed by Digital Library Services.
- Paris Sciences & Lettres (PSL) Digital Library. Platform for the dissemination of heritage collections. Biblibre, PSL.
- Modules: Archive Repertory, Ark, Basket, COinS, CSS Editor, IdRef, OAI-PMH, Psl, PslSearchForm, Search, SolR, Universal Viewer, jQueryUI
- PedaForum. Presentations from PedaForum 2016 at Jyväskylä. University of Jyväskylä.
- Unfolding Histories: Cape Ann before 1900. On view at the Cape Ann Museum from March 31 to September 9, 2018, Unfolding Histories: Cape Ann Before 1900 was the first major exhibition to bring together historical and archival material from nine Cape Ann institutions. Curated by CAM Director of the Library and Archives Dr. Molly Hardy, the exhibition–in the gallery, then in a full color catalog, and finally online–illuminates the area’s wideranging stories from Native American life to the first European settlers in the 1640s, the temperance movement, African American history and civil rights, women’s history, the advent of railroad and mass transportation as well as work, literary, and cultural life during Cape Ann’s early years. Cape Ann Museum in consultation with Ken Albers.
- Modules: CSV Import, Metadata Browse, PFD Embed,
- Vanhakartta, a showcase for old maps mainly from the geographical area of Finland and accompanying content. University of Jyväskylä.