Custom Omeka Development
Not seeing the themes or functionality you want with your Omeka project? Contract with the team that knows Omeka best to execute your custom design or development work.
The Omeka team has extensive experience with digital humanities and cultural heritage web publishing and brings together an important set of planning and technical skills that are essential to supporting these kinds of projects, including:
- Open source development for the LAMP environment
- Standards-based, responsive web design (HTML5, CSS3)
- Omeka Classic and Omeka S plugins and module development
- Data model development and data migration
- Linked Open Data, Resource Description Framework
- Digital strategy development
- User-experience assessment
Work is performed on a basis of a statement of work that clearly articulates the project deliverables, is contracted for a fixed term and a fixed price.
If you are interested more information about contract development, please be in touch.