Module for Omeka S
This module generates dynamic individual sitemap XML files for your Omeka S sites. Indexed URLs include items show pages, item-sets browse pages, and site pages.
The module is in early development stage and could do with more advanced usage and testing. Use at your own risk.
Installing / Getting started
This module requires Omeka S v3 or greater.
- Download and unzip in your
- Rename the uncompressed folder to
- Log into your Omeka-S admin backend and navigate to the
Installnext to the Sitemaps module.
This module includes the following features:
- Individual site setting to enable Sitemap generation
- Dynamically generate a sitemap.xml file for each site
Enable Sitemap for a site
To enable the sitemap on a site of your choice:
- Navigate to your Omeka-S admin panel.
- Click on the
- Click the pencil icon next to the site you wish to configure.
- Navigate to your site
- Check the
Enable dynamic sitemap for this siteoption and save.
The sitemap.xml file is dynamically generated: there is no file physically created on the server.
The URL for site
site-slug is the following:
There is no module specific configuration.
See the Issues page.
The module is in early development stage and could do with more advanced usage and testing. Contributions are welcome. Please use Issues and Pull Requests workflows to contribute.
Also check out my other Omeka S modules:
- RestrictedSites: https://github.com/ManOnDaMoon/omeka-s-module-RestrictedSites
- UserNames: https://github.com/ManOnDaMoon/omeka-s-module-UserNames
- RoleBasedNavigation: https://github.com/ManOnDaMoon/omeka-s-module-RoleBasedNavigation
The code in this project is licensed under GNU GPLv3.