Sharon Leon is Associate Professor of Digital History at Michigan State University and Director of Omeka. She has responsibility for overall project vision, oversight of development, interaction with our project partners, testing, and distribution of Omeka. She oversees the Omeka Team’s contract work, including hosting, design, and development projects, as well as dedicated support plans.
John Flatness is the Omeka Lead Developer.
Jim Safley is Omeka Senior Developer and database/metadata architect.
Kim Nguyen is the Omeka Lead UI/UX Developer.
Megan Brett is the Omeka End User Outreach Lead and Testing Coordinator.
Ken Albers is the Project Manager for the Omeka.net hosted service, and also a web developer at Omeka where he works on theme and plugin updates.
End User Testing Associates
RRCHNM graduate students have contributed many hours to end user testing, documentation, and outreach.
- Alyssa Fahringer
- Jeremy Boggs, Omeka Lead Developer (2007-2012)
- Sheila Brennan, Omeka End User Outreach and Director of Omeka (2007-2018)
- Kris Kelly, Omeka and Omeka.net Developer (2007-2011)
- Dave Lester, Omeka Developer Community Lead (2007-2009)
- Tom Scheinfeldt, Director (2007-2012)
- Andrea Odiorne, Omeka Projects Assistant (2009-2011)
- Will Riley, Omeka Developer (2009-2010, 2013)
- Patrick Murray-John, Omeka’s Director of Developer Outreach (2011-2018)
- LeeAnn Cafferata, End User Testing Associate (2012-2013)
- James Halabuk, End User Testing Associate (2012-2013)
- Jeri Weiringa, End User Testing Associate (2013-2015)
- Mason Farr, End User Testing Associate (2014)
- Jannelle Legg, End User Testing Associate (2014-2018)