Take a quick tour of Omeka S
- Create relationships between your resources - items, item sets, and media.
- Share resources between sites and users.
- Choose from three metadata vocabularies and the ability to add more to meet the needs for your projects.
- Build templates for your content, drawing from all possible vocabularies, and then share your templates with colleagues or on the open web.
Design and Build
- Use mobile-ready themes to customize the look of each site.
- Create sites to publish and contextualize your items.
- Build and publish pages, exhibits, or digital stories by adding and mixing different content blocks.
- Manage specific settings for the distinct needs of each site.
- Install, activate, and configure modules for all sites from a single administrative panel
- Easily update multiple sites from a single installation