I have a problem with Netline Text display on Seasons theme (http://126.96.36.199:24080/neatline/show/philippines). Text div is above all other Neatline divs.
- Omeka:Version 2.4
- Neatline: Version 2.5.1 by Scholars' Lab
- Neatline Widget ~ SIMILE Timeline: Version 2.0.4 by Scholars' Lab
- Neatline Widget ~ Text: Version 1.1.0 by Scholars' Lab
- Neatline Time: Version 2.1.0 by Scholars' Lab
- Neatline Widget ~ Waypoints: Version 2.0.2 by Scholars' Lab
How can i fix it?
This looks like an issue with some of the style rules from the Seasons theme. Unfortunately, the NeatlineText plugin does not work with every theme.
You have a couple of options to fix it. One would be to switch themes to something like Neatlight (https://github.com/scholarslab/neatlight) that should work with NeatlineText. The other option is modifying the stylesheet in the Seasons theme, overwriting the styles that are causing the neatline-narrative to appear out of line with the map.