After Updating to 1.3, Geolocation Map disappeared

On to the next problem with updating to Omeka 1.3!

The map itself no longer shows up in either the public or admin view. I uploaded the most recent version of the plugin, but it does not seem to be working. At first, it still indicated the number of plotted items (188) with a blank box where the map usually is. I foolishly thought that I could uninstall and reinstall the plugin, and now all my geolocation data is gone. It's not the end of the world, but even after I reinstalled the plugin, I still don't have my map.

I configured the geolocation plugin with the latitude and longitude, the level, and such, just like last time.

Your map is there, available from 2 different paths:

Hmmmmm. I got this e-mail at work and lo and behold, it was correct and the map is there. Empty, but there. But when I came home and used my laptop to access the site, I'm still having the same issue. There is just a blank white space where the map should be. In both cases I'm using Firefox 3.6.13 to view the page. I just checked it with Internet Explorer and it is working, so it must be a local issue. Thanks for checking it out!