URL for some item records returns "Invalid record passed to recordMetadata"

Hi Folks,

When I try to navigate to some item records using the direct URL (eg. http://wyndhamhistory.net.au/items/show/259) I get "Omeka has encountered an error
InvalidArgumentException
Invalid record passed to recordMetadata."

whereas I seem to be able to access other item records without an issue, eg: http://wyndhamhistory.net.au/items/show/1282

Here's the error code:

#0 [internal function]: Omeka_View_Helper_Metadata->metadata(NULL, Array, Array)<br />
#1 /home/wyndhistory/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/View/Abstract.php(350): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)<br />
#2 /home/wyndhistory/public_html/application/libraries/globals.php(2011): Zend_View_Abstract->__call('metadata', Array)<br />
#3 /home/wyndhistory/public_html/application/libraries/globals.php(2011): Omeka_View->metadata(NULL, Array, Array)<br />
#4 /home/wyndhistory/public_html/plugins/ItemRelations/ItemRelationsPlugin.php(499): metadata(NULL, Array, Array)<br />
#5 /home/wyndhistory/public_html/plugins/ItemRelations/ItemRelationsPlugin.php(461): ItemRelationsPlugin::getItemTitle(258)<br />
#6 /home/wyndhistory/public_html/plugins/ItemRelations/ItemRelationsPlugin.php(254): ItemRelationsPlugin::prepareSubjectRelations(Object(Item))<br />
#7 [internal function]: ItemRelationsPlugin->hookPublicItemsShow(Array)<br />
#8 /home/wyndhistory/public_html/application/libraries/globals.php(243): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)<br />
#9 /home/wyndhistory/public_html/themes/seasons/items/show.php(186): get_specific_plugin_hook_output('ItemRelations', 'public_items_sh...', Array)<br />
#10 /home/wyndhistory/public_html/application/libraries/Omeka/View.php(117): include('/home/wyndhisto...')<br />
#11 /home/wyndhistory/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/View/Abstract.php(888): Omeka_View->_run('/home/wyndhisto...')<br />
#12 /home/wyndhistory/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Action/Helper/ViewRenderer.php(900): Zend_View_Abstract->render('items/show.php')<br />
#13 /home/wyndhistory/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Action/Helper/ViewRenderer.php(921): Zend_Controller_Action_Helper_ViewRenderer->renderScript('items/show.php', NULL)<br />
#14 /home/wyndhistory/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Action/Helper/ViewRenderer.php(960): Zend_Controller_Action_Helper_ViewRenderer->render()<br />
#15 /home/wyndhistory/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Action/HelperBroker.php(277): Zend_Controller_Action_Helper_ViewRenderer->postDispatch()<br />
#16 /home/wyndhistory/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Action.php(527): Zend_Controller_Action_HelperBroker->notifyPostDispatch()<br />
#17 /home/wyndhistory/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Dispatcher/Standard.php(308): Zend_Controller_Action->dispatch('showAction')<br />
#18 /home/wyndhistory/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Front.php(954): Zend_Controller_Dispatcher_Standard->dispatch(Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http), Object(Zend_Controller_Response_Http))<br />
#19 /home/wyndhistory/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Application/Bootstrap/Bootstrap.php(101): Zend_Controller_Front->dispatch()<br />
#20 /home/wyndhistory/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Application.php(366): Zend_Application_Bootstrap_Bootstrap->run()<br />
#21 /home/wyndhistory/public_html/application/libraries/Omeka/Application.php(79): Zend_Application->run()<br />
#22 /home/wyndhistory/public_html/index.php(27): Omeka_Application->run()<br />
#23 {main}

This looks like a bug from an older version of the Item Relations plugin.

If you're not using the latest version of that plugin, try upgrading it.

Thanks for the super quick response John, I'll give that a go.

Confirming that's fixed the issue on our development site, I'll upgrade the plugin on our production site now. Much appreciated John.