Neatline Errors, Site Erros now

Hello,

I recently tried to upgrade my neatline plugins. I was on very old Neatline plugins. I simply upgraded what I had to the most recent version.

During the upgrade process, I got an error, that I first needed to upgrade from 1.x to 2.0 Neatline before upgrading to the most recent version.

I then upgraded to 2.0, but got a new error (Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception omeka), that one of the databases for migration already existed.

I went to mysql database interface on cpanel and didn't see any duplicates. Figured I could just empty the database. That didn't work. Then thought maybe the upgrade wanted to create it, so I deleted the database.

None of these solutions worked. I then tried to reinstall the old version I had before this upgrade process, and now my entire site has crashed (?) or at least it is not visible, public, and cannot access /admin.

I now get the following page when I go to my site:
"Notice: Use of undefined constant HELPERS - assumed 'HELPERS' in /home/mappin6/public_html/plugins/Neatline/plugin.php on line 47

Warning: require_once(HELPERS) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/mappin6/public_html/plugins/Neatline/plugin.php on line 47

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'HELPERS' (include_path='/home/mappin6/public_html/application/libraries:/home/mappin6/public_html/application/models:.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/home/mappin6/public_html/plugins/ExhibitBuilder/models:/home/mappin6/public_html/plugins/Geolocation/models:/home/mappin6/public_html/plugins/SimplePages/models:/home/mappin6/public_html/plugins/DublinCoreExtended/models:/home/mappin6/public_html/plugins/CollectionTree/models:/home/mappin6/public_html/plugins/Neatline/models') in /home/mappin6/public_html/plugins/Neatline/plugin.php on line 47"

At this point, I'm not sure how to recreate my steps and fix what I had.

I don't even want the data from the old Neatline exhibits. They were just tests, I really just want to install all new Neatline plugins. This shouldn't have made my entire site have errors.

Any helps is very much appreciated, because at this point I have no idea what to do next.

Thanks, Jared.

Minor Update:
I think I manually deleted from mysqul any database that had Neatline associated with it and deleted the plugin through FTP.

I figured this would be a manual uninstall and I could just start over from there.

Once I did that, the site was functioning properly and I think I have been able to reinstall new fresh copies of the latest Neatline plugins and start new Neatline exhibits from there.

Lesson of the day: don't let plugins get out of date even if you aren't using them.

During the upgrade process, I got an error, that I first needed to upgrade from 1.x to 2.0 Neatline before upgrading to the most recent version.

I then upgraded to 2.0, but got a new error (Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception omeka), that one of the databases for migration already existed.

Sounds like this might be a bug in Neatline. To try to replicate this, can you tell us what version of Omeka you were running when you tried to upgrade?