Installation issues with Zend.Locale.php

I just installed Omeka on a www.doteasy.com unlimited hosting server and here is the follow error I get:

Configure Your Site * Required Fields

Warning: require_once(Zend/Locale.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/scooterl/public_html/talktous/marriage/application/libraries/Zend/Filter/Alnum.php on line 29

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'Zend/Locale.php' (include_path='/home/scooterl/public_html/talktous/marriage/install/models:/home/scooterl/public_html/talktous/marriage/application/libraries:/home/scooterl/public_html/talktous/marriage/application/models:.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/scooterl/public_html/talktous/marriage/application/libraries/Zend/Filter/Alnum.php on line 29

I have tried everything I could find in the forums but nothing is fixing this bug.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Ed

Okay I noticed I was missing files in the Zend directory, so I apologize for this post. Apparently files were lost in the upload to my server.

I will delete this install and start over.

I will post my progress if it happens again.

So sorry!

I reinstalled a fresh copy of Omeka and everything seems to be working but I am having a big problem with accessing the Themes in setting.

It says Directory Access forbidden.

Anyone know how to fix this?

What are your permissions for your themes directory?

Somehow I got the same issue too Ed and I installed it the second time and found the same problem repeating itself.