Corrections Plugin - some errors

I'm very excited about Patrick's Corrections plugin, but hitting some error messages with it.

First of all, if I try to use it while not logged in, I get this:
Fatal error: Call to a member function render() on a non-object in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/OmekaDev/plugins/Corrections/controllers/IndexController.php on line 25

Looking at IndexController.php, I think this has something to do with Captcha?

Second of all, if I use it while logged in, I can go through the corrections form, but when I try to submit it, it seems like it's getting the item ID# wrong. The ID# of the item I'm on is #5, but I get this:

Omeka has encountered an error

Omeka_Record_Exception
Cannot find an element with an ID of '98'!

#0 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/OmekaDev/application/models/Mixin/ElementText.php(493): Mixin_ElementText->getElementById(98)
#1 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/OmekaDev/application/models/Mixin/ElementText.php(458): Mixin_ElementText->_getElementTextsToSaveFromPost(Object(ArrayObject))
#2 [internal function]: Mixin_ElementText->beforeSaveElements(Object(ArrayObject))
#3 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/OmekaDev/application/libraries/Omeka/Record/AbstractRecord.php(251): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#4 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/OmekaDev/application/libraries/Omeka/Record/AbstractRecord.php(210): Omeka_Record_AbstractRecord->delegateToMixins('beforeSaveEleme...', Array)
#5 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/OmekaDev/plugins/Corrections/models/CorrectionsCorrection.php(53): Omeka_Record_AbstractRecord->__call('beforeSaveEleme...', Array)
#6 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/OmekaDev/plugins/Corrections/models/CorrectionsCorrection.php(53): CorrectionsCorrection->beforeSaveElements(Object(ArrayObject))
#7 [internal function]: CorrectionsCorrection->beforeSave(Array)
#8 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/OmekaDev/application/libraries/Omeka/Record/AbstractRecord.php(277): call_user_func(Array, Array)
#9 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/OmekaDev/application/libraries/Omeka/Record/AbstractRecord.php(531): Omeka_Record_AbstractRecord->runCallbacks('beforeSave', Array)
#10 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/OmekaDev/application/libraries/Omeka/Controller/AbstractActionController.php(168): Omeka_Record_AbstractRecord->save(false)
#11 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/OmekaDev/plugins/Corrections/controllers/IndexController.php(30): Omeka_Controller_AbstractActionController->addAction()
#12 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/OmekaDev/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Action.php(516): Corrections_IndexController->addAction()
#13 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/OmekaDev/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Dispatcher/Standard.php(308): Zend_Controller_Action->dispatch('addAction')
#14 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/OmekaDev/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Front.php(954): Zend_Controller_Dispatcher_Standard->dispatch(Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http), Object(Zend_Controller_Response_Http))
#15 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/OmekaDev/application/libraries/Zend/Application/Bootstrap/Bootstrap.php(101): Zend_Controller_Front->dispatch()
#16 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/OmekaDev/application/libraries/Zend/Application.php(366): Zend_Application_Bootstrap_Bootstrap->run()
#17 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/OmekaDev/application/libraries/Omeka/Application.php(79): Zend_Application->run()
#18 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/OmekaDev/index.php(23): Omeka_Application->run()
#19 {main}

I'd love any advice you can offer, as this plugin could help greatly with the quality control of some student editing in the next couple of weeks.

Gratefully,
Arden

The first one is easy -- it's just something I might not have documented. When there is no logged in user, the plugin tries to add a Captcha to the corrections page. If you go to security settings and add public and private keys for reCaptcha, that should fix it.

The second is a little more mysterious. When it says Cannot find an element with an ID of '98'!, it is looking for a metadata field with that ID (Often, but not always, it's "Is Referenced By" from Dublin Core Extended). If you have deleted elements or element sets (or uninstalled a plugin that adds one), my guess would be that Corrections was configured to use a metadata element that no longer exists. Reconfiguring the Corrections plugin might fix it.