I have recently activated the zoom.it plugin for my site, and it is working wonderfully. But it has made me aware of another issue/. The zoom.it plugin generates a link any given image in the zoom.it viewer using the image file name. I have noticed that omeka has pulled file names differently from two sets of CSV imports. The file names of files that were included in my original CSV import are the entire thread for the image's location on my server: http://icfa.doaks.org/collections/images/ICFA.NA.0153.jpg (item show page: http://icfa.doaks.org/collections/artamonoff/items/show/67). Following this initial import we added a directory to our site url and upgraded to 1.5. The file names of files included in my second CSV import are just the actual file name: 2012.0013.0053.jpg (item show page: http://icfa.doaks.org/collections/artamonoff/items/show/785).
I would like for all of the file names to be standardized as just the actual file name, since they are now very visible on the item show pages. I know I can fix the incorrect file names by removing and reattaching the files. Completely redoing the CSV import would be even more labor intensive. manually, but this would be very labor intensive. So I'm wondering if there's anyway around that.