Hi I install 3 times but after 3 I look also in the database and I not have the shema omeka_download. I imagine is missing in the installation or for any reason my shema is not correct. Any idea how to solve that
Thanks in advance
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception' with message 'Mysqli prepare error: Table 'hadoArch.omeka_download' doesn't exist' in /home/upload/archive/application/libraries/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77 Stack trace: #0 /home/upload/archive/application/libraries/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('insert into ome...') #1 /home/upload/archive/application/libraries/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), 'insert into ome...') #2 /home/upload/archive/application/libraries/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('insert into ome...') #3 [internal function]: Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('insert into ome...', Array) #4 /home/upload/archive/application/libraries/Omeka/Db.php(83): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #5 [internal function]: Omeka_ in /home/upload/archive/application/libraries/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 77
I can download any file but with pdf files I got that error
There is no table omeka_download, at least not in a standard Omeka install, and nothing should be referencing a table with that name.
My immediate suspicion is that this is some misbehaving plugin. It looks like it might be a plugin that's trying to log file downloads?
yes I believe you are correct. I reinstall all and I not install the plugin there in the repository for log downloads and all work perfect
Yes, it was the "Download Logger" plugin that gave me this error in Omeka 1.5.3 . When I uninstalled the plugin, PDFs downloaded fine.
Problem solved: The Download Logger plugin assumes that when you installed Omeka initially, you did not change the database prefix in the db.ini file.
When you install the Download Logger plugin, it makes a table called "(yourprefixhere)download". If you don't have a prefix in your db.ini file, then that table will be called simply "download".
Then, later, when the Download Logger goes to log a download, or pull your download information into the view for an item, it hard coded what the expected prefix is ( omeka_ ) and looks for a table called omeka_download .
You need to go into plugins/DownloadLogger/Download.php and delete the prefix omeka_ from each place it engages with the nonexistent omeka_download table. Check your db.ini in the root of your Omeka install, and if you have a prefix specified for databases, then add that in instead.
This appeared to fix the problem completely, and let me install and use the Download Logger plugin.