I’m trying to upload a csv file of 402 records, each of which has a file path and name linking the record to jpgs already uploaded to the Dropbox folder. This is a file exported from Filemaker, edited in Excel, then saved in Notepad.
I can successfully upload a file containing up to 50 records, but for anything larger, the import stops somewhere between the 60th and 80th record, at a different record each time.
If I make a smaller file containing the record on which the import stopped, it will be imported with no problem, so it is not a specific record as far as I can tell.
After a stopped import, the last record created contains all of the metadata, but is not connected to its jpg. Derivative image files for the jpg are created in the archive directory (one each in files, fullsize, thumbnails and square_thumbnails) but there is a broken image link icon on the record where the image should show up.
If I delete that last record created, this shows up in the error log
2012-10-25T12:52:55-07:00 WARN (4): Omeka_Storage_Adapter_Filesystem: Tried to delete missing file 'files/39ddeb5f7dde66d1e7bf4192b92fb186.jpg'.
I can manually attach the jpg to that last record, but with hundreds of records and images, I’d rather be able to import large files.
I have done this over and over, and the import hangs at some seemingly random point between the 60th and the 80th record. I have uninstalled and reinstalled both the CSV Importer and Dropbox plug-ins several times. I have double and triple checked my csv file. I have deleted and re-uploaded the jpgs to the Dropbox folder and made permissions on all of the Dropbox files and folders as open as possible. I have used both Chrome and Firefox, and cleared the cache/deleted cookies in both browsers.
The error log only shows.
2012-10-25T09:41:52-07:00 DEBUG (7): [CsvImport] Started import at: Oct 25, 2012 9:41:52 AM
2012-10-25T09:41:52-07:00 DEBUG (7): [CsvImport] Item import loop started at: Oct 25, 2012 9:41:52 AM
2012-10-25T09:41:52-07:00 DEBUG (7): [CsvImport] Memory usage: 22499472
I have also gotten this error page
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, firstname.lastname@example.org and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
I need some help, so thanks for anything.