2.2.2 Version - add "edit this" button to the public page of an item

Version 2.2.2
- Too many plugins to name (thus waiting on upgrading)
- Modded Berlin theme

I'm building a repository of various materials (mostly project related materials like workshops). One thing that would help my productivity in cataloging/editing is to be able to "edit this" on a public page when the admin (me) is logged in.

So, if I see a typo in content that has been loaded, I can easily fix it without going through the admin menu. Is this possible and how would I go about doing it?

I'm a fairly proficient CSS/PHP/HTML editor (or maybe hacker is a better word)...

Thanks much,
Robin

Doing that directly from the public page would be pretty hard.

However, if a (mostly working) 'Edit' link to the admin side for an item would suffice, there's an EditLink plugin that I never released.

That probably means that there are unresolved bugs that I don't remember, and I know I wanted to change the placement of the link, but it's there if you want to give it a try.

BTW, is there a particular plugin that's holding back the upgrade? Or just testing the upgrade. Most plugins should work across that small of an Omeka upgrade. Indeed, I can't think of many that had any changes between those Omeka versions.

Patrick, I am already using a plugin to do that, but thanks so much. I am trying to figure out which plugins have been upgraded. Bulk Editor is essential to me as I importing hundreds of records from a CSV file.