1.5.1 upgrade issues

I always seem to have some problem when I try to upgrade!

After copying all the new files over, I get at the admin URL:
Warning: require_once(/home/pw1/public_html/GVH/application/Bootstrap.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/pw1/public_html/GVH/application/libraries/Zend/Application.php on line 320

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/pw1/public_html/GVH/application/Bootstrap.php' (include_path='/home/pw1/public_html/GVH/application/libraries:/home/pw1/public_html/GVH/application/models:.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/pw1/public_html/GVH/application/libraries/Zend/Application.php on line 320

Help!

Forgot to include my site:
http://aphdigital.org/GVH/

Thanks!

You're sure you got the entire contents of the 1.5.1 package in there?

Those errors are complaining about a missing file "application/Bootstrap.php," which is included in the .zip.

Eureka! The file was in the root directory-- when I moved it over everything seems to have worked. The only odd thing is that once I hit the upgrade button and got to the admin view, I still have the message that there is an upgrade available 1.5.1. I thought that is what I upgraded to last night.

Thanks for the new plugins, they look really interesting and I'm looking forward to working with them!

I'd be worried you didn't really copy all the files over (or at least to the right places) if that one was out of place.

In particular, it's "paths.php" in the root directory that should get replaced and change the version number. Maybe you were off by one directory for every file? (Though you'd probably notice that.)

I'm worried too-- but will check it again to see what went wrong. Thanks

I downloaded the paths.php again and copied it over and all is well! Thanks again.