This list links out to information about digital tools and platforms which can be used with Omeka.
- Omeka + Curatescape: Mobile app framework to curate the landscape. Code on Github; Website.
- Omeka + Neatline: A suite of add-on tools for Omeka for hand-crafted, interactive spatial and temporal interpretation. Code on Github; Website
- Omeka + Scripto: A free, open source tool enabling community transcriptions of document and multimedia files. More about Omeka+Scripto; Website.
- Omeka + ViewShare: A free web application for generating and customizing unique, dynamic views through which users can experience cultural heritage digital collection. More about Omeka+ViewShare; Website.
- Omeka + TEI Boilerplate: TEI Boilerplate is a lightweight solution for publishing styled TEI (Text Encoding Initiative) P5 content directly in modern browsers. Code on Github; Website.