- February 19, 2016. 9 a.m.-4:00 p.m. Exhibit, Instruct, Promote: An Introduction to Omeka for Digital Scholarship. Visual Resources Association Foundation Regional Workshop. Judith and Stanley Zabar Art Library, City University of New York, Hunter College. Registration required, $125 per person.
- New York, NY
- Many THATCamps, The Humanities and Technology Camp unconferences, offer "bootcamp" workshops for a variety of platforms including Omeka. Look for a THATCamp near you.
Videos, lesson plans, and slideshows from Omeka workshops.
- Omeka and Digital Archives (HASTAC Scholars Digital Collections Webinar), Jim McGrath, February 20, 2015.
- Digital Tools in The Classroom: Omeka Workshop (Northeastern University) (slides), Dave DeCamp, Jim McGrath, and Amanda Rust. November 17 2014.
- Introduction to Omeka Lesson Plan, Amanda French, November 12, 2013.
- Omeka in the Classroom. Andrew Torget of UNT gives a TxDHC webinar on "Using Omeka in the Classroom: Lessons Learned from Having Undergraduates Build an Online Civil Rights Museum." Approx 50 minutes.
Hosting an Omeka workshop? Use this form to have it included on this page.