Omeka 2.1.3 is the third maintenance release in the 2.1 series. It was released on December 4, 2013.
- Sessions table error when upgrading from pre-1.5 versions (#611)
- An internal error when browsing the API under PHP 5.2 (#609)
- A deprecation warning on edit forms under PHP 5.5 (#607)
- Notices emitted for the omeka-xml and omeka-json outputs for some records (#610)
- Translations were not applied for background processes (#608)
- The users API listed parameters that could not be used (#606)
- Insecure content warnings when using SSL (#596, contributed by misilot)
- Miscellaneous improvements to and cleanup of the admin theme CSS
- Updated translations for Finnish (
fi_FI), French (
fr), Polish (
pl), Brazilian Portuguese (
pt_BR), Romanian (
ro) and Serbian (
- New translation for Slovenian (
- COinS version 2.0.2. This version resolves an issue with case-sensitivity in embedded COinS metadata.
- Seasons version 2.1.6. This version resolves mixed content warnings under SSL and various compatibility problems with complex embedded HTML, like maps and videos.
- Thanks, Roy version 2.1.1. This version resolves mixed content warnings under SSL.