Omeka 2.1 was released on August 27, 2013.
Note: Due to an update to Zend Framework's requirements, Omeka 2.1 officially requires PHP version 5.2.11 or higher.
- REST API
- GET, PUT, POST, and DELETE methods implemented for items, collections, files, item types, elements, and element sets.
- GET method available for users and tags.
- DELETE method available for tags.
- Keyword search for users (#59)
- Direct links to plugin support_link sites (#258)
- Direct links to files from files/show (#542)
record_url()now accepts query string parameters (#549)
- Added methods for on-the-fly changes to storage adapters (#550)
- Show tags for non-Item records in tags browse (#568)
get_record()helper for getting single records (#591, contributed by Jeremy Boggs)
- View object now automatically available for background processes (#593)
- Plugin versions were stored as type 'text' (#492)
- Too many plugins could make the bottom of the admin navigation unreachable (#519)
- Styling on admin files/show was overly restrictive for some content (#555)
- "does not contain" items advanced search was acting like "contains" (#588)
- Items advanced search was incorrectly excluding some results
- New 'activate' and 'deactivate' plugin hooks (#349)
- New 'admin_collections_show_sidebar' hook (#520)
- Strings to translate updated
- All languages updated
- Zend Framework 1.12.3
- getID3 1.9.6
- pheanstalk 2.1.0
- HTMLPurifier 4.5.0
- jQuery 1.10.1
- jQuery UI 1.10.3