Omeka 2.0.3 is the third maintenance release for the 2.0 series. It was released on April 25, 2013.
metadata()calls inside metadata filters broke future filters (reported by Iwe Muiser)
- Input element text data could be lost if the HTML editor was on and a new element was added (#509, reported by Lincoln Mullen)
- CSS issue with the Themes section of the admin theme in Chrome 26+
- An Exception problem with the Navigation component
- Timestamps in the database only used the hours of 0-12, not 13-23. (reported by daniel.lind)
- Error pages didn't escape HTML content in the backtrace or message (#512)
- Deleted collections left behind linkages to Items (#507, reported by Lincoln Mullen)
- Searching for Items in nonexistent collections/types/etc. caused an error (#527)
- Tag hooks weren't being correctly thrown when saving Items (#522)
- A new, faster query is used for the Item-specific simple search (#518)
- A translation fix to the "Save Changes" button for plugin config
- Updated translations for Catalan (Spain) (ca_ES), Spanish (es), Croatian (hr), Italian (it), Japanese (ja), Flemish (nl_BE), Brazilian Portuguese (pt_BR), European Portuguese (pt_PT).
- New translation for Ukranian (uk).
Theme and Style Improvements
- Updated versions of Thanks Roy, Seasons, and Berlin.
- Added new "Night" style to Seasons.
- Public-side pagination made consistent with admin-side