Omeka 2.0.2 is the second maintenance release for the 2.0 series. It was released on March 19, 2013.
- An error occurred when clicking on File search results in the public theme (#494)
- Titles of files that had HTML got double-escaped (#490)
- Contributor users didn't get the Item Type form that should appear when you change types, though it would work after saving and re-editing (#499, reported by Iwe Muiser)
- The entire top admin menu depended on "Plugins" permissions (reported by Iwe Muiser)
- Alternate output formats were broken on some FastCGI hosts (#502)
- The error reporting switch was broken on some FastCGI hosts
- A new, faster query is used for the Item-specific advanced search
- Removed a query that checked for the sessions table on every request (#498)
- Sorting is now automatically skipped when searching for a single record (#496)
- New Swedish translation
- Updated translations: French (fr), Croatian (hr), Italian (it), Japanese (ja), Flemish (nl_BE), European Portuguese (pt_PT), Serbian (sr_RS), Chinese (China) (zh_CN)
- Exhibit Builder is updated to version 2.0.2, fixing a major issue with deleting exhibits and pages.
- Berlin is now packaged with Omeka