Pre-THATCamp May Playdate at CHNM
- What: Come play with the Omeka team for a day of learning and sharing ideas. Bring a lunch or grab it on campus; we will provide coffee and light morning snacks.
- When: Friday, May 21, 2010, 10 am to 3pm (with lunch break)
- Who: Designers and developers who have Omeka projects and want to go to the next level by building or modifying plugins, hacking or building themes, or contributing to the documentation.
- Where: Center for History and New Media, George Mason University, Fairfax, VA; Research 1, fourth floor conference rooms (found to the right of the elevators near the restrooms).
- Other Details: We will secure visitor logins through the Mason wireless.
- You will want to have your own Omeka installation and access to its hosting server so that you can play with your project site when you arrive.
Register or sign into the Documentation wiki and then edit this section to add your name. Please include your email address so we may contact you before the session. Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.
Name (email address)
- Patrick Murray-John (email@example.com)
- Kirstin Kay (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Meral Agish (email@example.com)
- Kimon Keramidas (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Cornelius Puschmann (email@example.com)
- Mark Sample (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Randal Baier (email@example.com)
- Megan Brett (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Douglas Knox (email@example.com)
- George Brett (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Kenneth Warren (email@example.com)
- Terumi Rafferty-Osaki (tr7118a@American.edu)