With the temperatures dropping and the semester coming to a close, the Omeka Team has gathered a little bundle of Omeka S treats to brighten your holiday:
- Omeka S, v1.0.0-beta 2: Minor updates
- ZoteroImporter, v1.0.0-beta: Import items from Zotero to Omeka S
- CSVImporter, v1.0.0-beta: Import Entities from a simple CSV file, and then map the CSV column data to Entity. Each row in the file represents metadata for a single Entity (Items or User)
- FileSideload, v1.0.0-beta: Batch-add many files at once to their repository, rather than uploading the files individually
- Sharing, v1.0.0-beta: Share content via Social Media and Embedding Omeka S content in other sites
Also, the Omeka Team is taking a much needed holiday break between December 22 and January 4, since George Mason University is closed during that period. So, you all should take a break, too, and we’ll all return in the New Year.
Finally, this is our opportunity to thank the Omeka User Community for their support of our work during 2016. Your continued input and support is essential to the our success. Thank you!