Element Types by Julian Maurice
Allow elements to have a type, thus allowing easier input. For instance, this plugin implements the 'date' type and show a datepicker widget for elements of this type. Other types can be implemented by plugins.
- Install ElementTypes plugin
- A new link ‘Element Types’ appears on navigation menu, click on it.
- Say you want to assign the type ‘date’ to the ‘Date’ element, click on “Modify” on the corresponding row, select “Date”, then Save.
- Optionally, you can configure the ‘date’ type for this particular element by clicking on ‘Configure’ link (for now you can only configure the date format)
- Edit or create an item, and see you now have a datepicker for the Date element.
|Omeka Minimum||Omeka Target||Release Date|
|0.4||2.0||2.3||June 11, 2015|
|0.3||2.0||2.3||June 8, 2015|