Sheila Brennan is the Director of Strategic Initiatives at RRCHNM and Director of Omeka. She has responsibility for overall project vision, oversight of development, interaction with our project partners, testing, and distribution of Omeka.
John Flatness is the Omeka Lead Developer.
Jim Safley is Omeka Senior Developer and database/metadata architect.
Kim Nguyen is the Omeka Lead UI/UX Developer.
Patrick Murray-John is the Omeka’s Director of Developer Outreach.
Megan Brett is the Omeka End User Outreach and Testing Coordinator.
Ken Albers is the project manager for the Omeka.net hosted service, and also a web developer at Omeka where he works on theme and plugin updates.
Sharon Leon is Associate Professor of Digital History at Michigan State University and Director of Omeka Services, where she provides vision and oversight for the Omeka Team’s contract work, including hosting, design and development projects, as well as dedicated support plans. She directed the Omeka family of projects between 2012 and 2017.
End User Testing Associates
RRCHNM graduate students have contributed many hours to end user testing, documentation, and outreach.
- Alyssa Fahringer
- Jannelle Legg
- Tom Scheinfeldt, Director (2007-2012)
- Jeremy Boggs, Omeka Lead Developer (2007-2012)
- Kris Kelly, Omeka and Omeka.net Developer (2007-2011)
- Andrea Odiorne, Omeka Projects Assistant (2009-11)
- Will Riley, Omeka Developer (2009-10, 2013)
- Dave Lester, Omeka Developer Community Lead (2007-09)
- James Halabuk, End User Testing Associate (2012-13)
- LeeAnn Cafferata, End User Testing Associate (2012-13)
- Jeri Weiringa, End User Testing Associate (2013-15)
- Mason Farr, End User Testing Associate (2014)